We're here to help.
What we do for you:
- Unlimited technical support on the product(s) you’re using
- Prioritized engineering on feature requests and bug fixes
- Phone / email / Slack access to our support team for in-depth questions
- Roadmap updates for features in the design and development phase
How quickly will we get back to you?
- Critical severity: 4 hours. Halts your business operations and no available workaround. Please note that new deployments do not constitute critical severity issues.
- High severity: 4 business hours. High impact to portions of your business and/or development operations and no workarounds exists.
- Medium severity: 1 business day. Medium to low impact to your business and development, but operations continues to function (including the use of a procedural workaround).
- Low severity: 3 business days. Low to no impact on your business and development operations.
Datawire support is open 8am – 5pm, EST, Monday-Friday. Datawire is closed on major US holidays.
What days is Datawire support unavailable?
Our support team breaks for general inquiries on major US holidays. These holidays are:
- New Year’s Day (January 1, 2020)
- Martin Luther King Jr Day (January 20, 2020)
- President’s Day (February 17, 2020)
- Patriot’s Day (April 20, 2020)
- Memorial Day (May 25, 2020)
- Independence Day (July 3, 2020)
- Labor Day (September 7, 2020)
- Thanksgiving (November 26, 2020)
- Christmas Day (December 25, 2020)