- Features and Benefits
- Using Ambassador Edge Stack in Your Organization
- Ambassador Edge Stack vs. Other Software
- Certified Builds
- Ambassador Edge Stack Architecture
- Ambassador Edge Stack Deployment Architecture
- Continuous Delivery, Declarative Config, and GitOps
- Microservices API Gateways
- Rate Limiting Concepts
- Self-Service Routing and Deployment Control
- Safely Testing in Production
- OAuth & OIDC Overview
- Why Ambassador Edge Stack Uses Envoy Proxy (External Link)
- Configuring Ambassador Edge Stack
- Mapping Services
- Canary Releases
- Circuit Breakers
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing
- Header-based routing
- Host Header
- Host CRD
- Prefix Regex
- Rate Limits
- Remove Request Headers
- Remove Response Headers
- Add Request Headers
- Add Response Headers
- Automatic Retries
- Routing TCP Connections
- Traffic Shadowing
- Developer Portal
- Filter Reference
- Statistics and Monitoring
The Ambassador Edge Stack is a free, comprehensive, self-service edge stack that is Kubernetes-native and built on Envoy Proxy. With the Ambassador Edge Stack, application developers can independently manage their edge (e.g., authentication, routing, rate limiting) without centralized operational intervention, reducing toil. The Ambassador Edge Stack provides a comprehensive set of capabilities for the edge ranging from traffic management (e.g., rate limiting, load balancing), security (e.g., TLS, single sign-on, rate limiting), and developer onboarding (e.g., developer portal, Swagger/OpenAPI support).
Core concepts that cover Ambassador's architecture and how it should be used. Learn more.
Edge Policy Console
Take advantage of the new user interface that makes configuration easier than ever. Learn more.
Hands-on tutorials that walk through how to configure Ambassador for specific use cases. Learn more.
Detailed documentation on configuring and managing all aspects of Ambassador. Learn more.
It's easy to get started with Ambassador Edge Stack. Follow the Quick Start guide to map to your services in your Ambassador Edge Stack instance now!Begin Quick Start