Some of our customers
"Ambassador is a great productivity tool, and provides a single point of reference for all of our services. We’ve also saved a lot of money and complexity since we’ve eliminated many of our ELBs. Ambassador has been very stable and robust for our needs."
"Ambassador provides a simple, decentralized way of managing Envoy files through annotations which allows us to declare the state of the routing tier directly to code and simplify the dev-ops process"
"Regarding Ambassador, all I hear around our company is pure joy."
"Ever since the inception of Kubernetes, we’ve witnessed a community of ideas coming together and evolving best practices. Ambassador is one of the building blocks we adopted and are proud to be contributing to."
"Ambassador provided an easy path forward at Greenlight for Kubernetes adoption and empowering self-sufficient engineering teams. The first-class support we received from Ambassador Labs, in addition to their rock-solid engineering, gives us great confidence in our partnership."
Manage Authentication Sprawl
- Centralize management of all your authentication mechanisms, including OAuth, JWT, and custom authentication mechanisms
- Apply different authentication policies for different services
Integrate With Your Existing Identity Provider
- Support native OpenID Connect and OAuth 2
- Integrate with Azure AD, Keycloak, Okta, Auth0, OneLogin, Google, and Salesforce
Reduce Authentication Duplication
- Eliminate duplicative, hard-to-maintain authentication code in each of your services
- Security-reviewed and tested
Zero-Trust Security: Safeguarding Internal Applications Migrating to Kubernetes
This updated white paper provides an overview of the security challenges that migrating internal applications to microservices pose and explains how the zero-trust security paradigm can address those challenges and make life easier for DevOps and security professionals working with Kubernetes.