Authentication for Cloud-Native
and legacy applications, done simple
Ambassador makes it very easy for us to manage endpoints across all our regions worldwide and is able to seamlessly adapt and work with every region’s 80 different endpoints, each with varying configuration requirements.
Staff Infrastructure Development Engineer
Manage Authentication Sprawl
- Centralize management of all your authentication mechanisms, including OAuth, JWT, and custom authentication mechanisms
- Apply different authentication policies for different services
Integrate With Your Existing Identity Provider
- Support native OpenID Connect and OAuth 2
- Integrate with Azure AD, Keycloak, Okta, Auth0, OneLogin, Google, and Salesforce
Reduce Authentication Duplication
- Eliminate duplicative, hard-to-maintain authentication code in each of your services
- Security-reviewed and tested
Zero-Trust Security: Safeguarding Internal Applications Migrating to Kubernetes
This updated white paper provides an overview of the security challenges that migrating internal applications to microservices pose and explains how the zero-trust security paradigm can address those challenges and make life easier for DevOps and security professionals working with Kubernetes.