There are a lot of ways to learn Kubernetes so how do you know where to start? The Kubernetes Developer Learning Center combines the best resources and popular open-source tools into a single learning experience-- completely for free.
Learn at your own pace with access to help from expert mentors and a community of users. From learning key architectural concepts to getting hands-on with essential tools, you'll pick up practical skills to help you adopt Kubernetes faster and with more confidence.
Get StartedLearning is split across three main parts of the app development lifecycle: code, ship, and run. You’ll complete hands-on challenges as you go, and test your knowledge at the end of each module to assess your skills. Have questions along the way?Join the communityof learners in Slack.
What You’ll Get
- Free training focused on application developers using Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with containers and Kubernetes
- Exposure to popular open source tools across the CNCF ecosystem
- Access to expert engineers who will share practical tips from using Kubernetes in production
- Be part of a community of Kubernetes learners from around the world
- A certificate of achievement
- UberEats vouchers when you submit any of the three modules
- A chance to win exclusive swag and giveaways