Application development teams use Ambassador Edge Stack to manage edge policies associated with a specific service. This section of the documentation covers core Ambassador Edge Stack elements that are typically used by the application development team.
- The Project Resource The
Projectresource is the easiest way to develop a cloud-native service.
- Introduction to Mappings The
Mappingresource is the core resource used by every application development team.
- Mapping Configuration:
- Automatic Retries
- Canary Releases
- Circuit Breakers
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing
- HTTP Headers
- Query Parameter Based Routing
- gRPC, HTTP/1.0, gRPC-Web, WebSockets
- RegEx-based Routing
- Traffic Shadowing
- Advanced Mapping Configuration
- Rate Limiting
- Filters and Authentication
- Service Preview and Edge Control
- Developer Portal
- Gateway API