- IDP Support
- Custom Resource Definitions
- Upgrading Ambassador
- Statistics and Monitoring
- Need Help?
Guides are hands-on tutorials to walk you through configuring Ambassador for specific functionality. There are three main sections of the Guides:
- Build: For developers who are building applications with Ambassador and Kubernetes, featuring tutorials such as gRPC and WebSockets.
- Secure: For operators and developers who need to secure Ambassador, this section covers core security configuration such as TLS configuration, rate limiting, and using cert-manager.
- Release: Ambassador helps developers to quickly and safely ship updates, and troubleshoot issues. This section covers integration with service meshes such as Istio and distributed tracing.
If you're interested in contributing to Ambassador, writing (or updating) a Guide is a great place to start. Join our Slack channel and join #ambassador-dev to get started.