1 min • read
These guides are designed to help users quickly accomplish common tasks. The guides assume a certain level of understanding of Emissary-ingress. Many of these guides are contributed by third parties; we welcome contributions via Pull Request at https://github.com/emissary-ingress/emissary.
- Integrating with Service Mesh. Emissary-ingress natively integrates with many service meshes.
- Distributed tracing. Emissary-ingress natively supports a number of distributed tracing systems to enable developers to visualize request flow in microservice and service-oriented architectures.
- Monitoring. Emissary-ingress integrates with a number of different monitoring/metrics providers.
- Developing Custom Filters
- Frameworks and Protocols. Emissary-ingress supports a wide range of protocols and cloud-native frameworks.
- Security. Emissary-ingress supports a number of strategies for securing Kubernetes services.
- Protecting the Diagnostics Interface
- HTTPS and TLS termination
- Certificate Manager can be used to automatically obtain and renew TLS certificates; Ambassador Edge Stack natively integrates this functionality.
- Client Certificate Validation
- Basic Authentication is a tutorial on how to use the external authentication API to code your own authentication service.
- Basic Rate Limiting