- Features and Benefits
- Using Ambassador Edge Stack in Your Organization
- Ambassador Edge Stack vs. Other Software
- Certified Builds
- Ambassador Edge Stack Architecture
- Ambassador Edge Stack Deployment Architecture
- Continuous Delivery, Declarative Config, and GitOps
- Microservices API Gateways
- Rate Limiting Concepts
- Self-Service Routing and Deployment Control
- Safely Testing in Production
- OAuth & OIDC Overview
- Why Ambassador Edge Stack Uses Envoy Proxy (External Link)
- Configuring Ambassador Edge Stack
- Mapping Services
- Canary Releases
- Circuit Breakers
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing
- Header-based routing
- Host Header
- Host CRD
- Prefix Regex
- Rate Limits
- Remove Request Headers
- Remove Response Headers
- Add Request Headers
- Add Response Headers
- Automatic Retries
- Routing TCP Connections
- Traffic Shadowing
- Developer Portal
- Filter Reference
- Statistics and Monitoring
Looking for early access to the Ambassador Edge Stack? Click here to get started.
From time to time, the Ambassador Edge Stack may ship early access releases to test major changes. Early access releases are not supported for production use but are intended to gain early feedback from our community before shipping a release.
Early access releases will always have names that include the string "-ea.$buildnumber" -- for example,
The current early access build for the Ambassador Edge Stack is
Use a Kubernetes deployment as usual, but use the image
We recommend testing with shadowing, as documented below, before switching to any new Ambassador Edge Stack release. We also recommend testing with shadowing for all early access releases before deploying in production.
One strategy for testing early access releases involves using the Ambassador Edge Stack ID and traffic shadowing. You can do the following:
- Install the Ambassador Edge Stack Early Access on your cluster with a unique Ambassador Edge Stack ID.
- Shadow traffic from your production Ambassador Edge Stack instance to the Ambassador Edge Stack Early Access release.
- Monitor the Early Access release to determine if there are any problems.