KubeCon CFP Office Hours
Are you interested in submitting a proposal? We have seasoned conference experts on our team, and we're happy to help you refine your presentation.
KubeCon NA 2021 is coming up, and the CFP (Calls-for-proposals) deadline is around the corner!
Join us on Wednesday, May 19 at 12:00 pm ET, for special office hours dedicated to helping you prepare and review a CFP for KubeCon NA!
Why should I submit a CFP?
- Speaking at KubeCon is a great way to boost your profile in the cloud native community
- Being a speaker helps to position your company as leading edge in terms of tech
- If you have a great idea or insight, KubeCon is the best place to share your thoughts
How we can help
We know that coming up with a presentation topic can be half the battle, so during this office hours session, we'll talk through your experiences with Kubernetes and help you identify a compelling topic for the KubeCon audience. And don't worry, it doesn't have to be all about Ambassador, either!
The rest of this office hours session will be more generally about helping you to organize your thoughts and pitch, plus identifying the best topic track to target. We'll also break down scoring guidelines and best practices.
And if your CFP is accepted, we are here to help you build your slides and rehearse!
Dates to Remember
- CFP Closes: Sunday, May 23 at 11:59 pm PDT
- CFP Notifications: Monday, August 2, 2021
- Schedule Announcement: Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- Event Dates: October 12-15, 2021
Daniel BryantFollow on Twitter
Peter O'NeillFollow on Twitter
If this all sounds fun and interesting to you, we welcome you to join us for a special office hours session
Daniel Bryant (Director of Dev Rel) and Peter O'Neill (Developer Advocate) will lead this session and walk you through best practices for crafting and submitting CFP proposals for events such as KubeCon NA.
They'll go in-depth to explain how the KubeCon NA process works behind the scenes, and they'll conduct a Q&A to address any individual questions you might have.