- The Mapping Resource
- Automatic Retries
- Canary Releases
- Circuit Breakers
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
- Method-based Routing
- Prefix Regex
- Query Parameter Based Routing
- Traffic Shadowing
- Developer Portal
- The Ambassador Module
- Custom Error Responses
- Gzip Compression
- Host CRD, ACME Support, and External Load Balancer Configuration
- Ingress Controller
- Troubleshooting Ambassador
- Scaling Ambassador
- Deploying to Kubernetes from GitHub
- Knative Serverless Framework
- Prometheus monitoring
- Frequently Asked Questions
Keepalive option indicates whether
SO_KEEPALIVE on the socket should be enabled.
keepalive attribute configures keepalive. The following fields are supported:
keepalive:time: <integer>interval: <integer>probes: <integer>
7200) The number of seconds a connection needs to be idle before keep-alive probes start being sent.
75) The number of seconds between keep-alive probes.
9) is the maximum number of keepalive probes to send without response before deciding the connection is dead.
Keepalive probes defined on a single mapping:
---apiVersion: getambassador.io/v2kind: Mappingmetadata:name: quote-backendspec:prefix: /backend/service: quotekeepalive:time: 100interval: 10probes: 9
A global keepalive configuration:
apiVersion: getambassador.io/v2kind: Modulemetadata:name: ambassadorspec:config:keepalive:time: 100interval: 10probes: 9---apiVersion: getambassador.io/v2kind: Mappingmetadata:name: quote-backendspec:prefix: /backend/service: quote