- The Mapping Resource
- Automatic Retries
- Canary Releases
- Circuit Breakers
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
- Method-based Routing
- Prefix Regex
- Traffic Shadowing
- Developer Portal
- The Ambassador Module
- Gzip Compression
- Host CRD, ACME Support, and External Load Balancer Configuration
- Ingress Controller
- Troubleshooting Ambassador
- Custom Filters
- Deploying to Kubernetes from GitHub
- Knative Serverless Framework
- Prometheus monitoring
- Frequently Asked Questions
The installer was unable to create a new Host resource in your Kubernetes cluster using
kubectl apply with the Host manifest.
This is an unusual, unexpected failure. Sorry about that!
Please run the installer again:
Don't worry: it is safe to run the installer repeatedly on a Kubernetes cluster.
If running the installer again does not work, please reach out to us on Slack.