- The Mapping Resource
- Automatic Retries
- Canary Releases
- Circuit Breakers
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
- Method-based Routing
- Prefix Regex
- Traffic Shadowing
- Developer Portal
- The Ambassador Module
- Gzip Compression
- Host CRD, ACME Support, and External Load Balancer Configuration
- Ingress Controller
- Troubleshooting Ambassador
- Custom Filters
- Deploying to Kubernetes from GitHub
- Knative Serverless Framework
- Prometheus monitoring
- Frequently Asked Questions
The installer could not access the EdgeStack.me service to acquire a DNS name for your Kubernetes cluster's load balancer.
This is likely an intermittent failure of the EdgeStack.me service. Sorry about that!
Please run the installer again:
Don't worry: it is safe to run the installer repeatedly on a Kubernetes cluster.
If this failure persists, please get in touch on Slack.