- The Mapping Resource
- Automatic Retries
- Canary Releases
- Circuit Breakers
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
- Method-based Routing
- Prefix Regex
- Traffic Shadowing
- Developer Portal
- The Ambassador Module
- Gzip Compression
- Host CRD, ACME Support, and External Load Balancer Configuration
- Ingress Controller
- Troubleshooting Ambassador
- Custom Filters
- Deploying to Kubernetes from GitHub
- Knative Serverless Framework
- Prometheus monitoring
- Frequently Asked Questions
The installer failed to communicate with an Ambassador Edge Stack (AES) Pod in your Kubernetes cluster to validate the installation.
This is an unusual failure case, so we will have to help you on our Support channel. Please run these commands and then get in touch on Slack.
- What is the status of the associated Deployment?
kubectl -n ambassador get deploy ambassador
kubectl -n ambassador describe deploy ambassador
- What Pods exist in the
kubectl -n ambassador get po
- If there is an Ambassador Pod listed above (something like
ambassador-abcd1234-vwxyz), what has it logged?
kubectl -n ambassador logs <name of the pod>
Those commands capture the state of things in your Kubernetes cluster. This information will allow us to start from a good spot to help you.